Dear User, In relation to to article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (hereinafter, the “Code”), as amended, we would like to inform you about the handling of the data collected.
How is the Data Collector
The personal information you provide when completing the registration form will be processed by MotorK Italy srl with headquarters in Via Ludovico of Aragon 9, Milan (hereinafter the “Owner”).
Who is personal data shared with?
The data collected will be shared by the Controller with its trading partners, whose cooperation will be needed for the provision of services and, in particular, services such as, financial or insurance companies, automotive dealers and carmakers from time to time, on the basis of requests for proposals formulated by you (car make and model, location, etc.).
Our trading partners will operate as independent data controllers and in compliance with their respective privacy policies, which we will send you by our business partners together with estimates or information requested.
The data collected will also be shared – for purposes of an administrative nature – with controlling, controlled by and affiliated to the Holder; as well as with suppliers of instrumental performance to the services rendered by the holder, who will be appointed as external controllers. The list of parties with whom the data may be disclosed is available for inspection at the premises of the owner and may be requested at the addresses mentioned below.
What personal data is collected and what are the methods of treatment?
The personal data which will be collected and treated is solely your contact data and data relating to the type of service requested. The communication of such data is optional, however, if the data requested in the registration form is not provided we will be unable to provide the requested services. The information you provide will be handled by duly authorized people, using automated means in compliance with the minimum security measures provided by the Privacy Code.
What are the purposes of the processing of data
These data will be processed by the holder:
– In order to provide preventive and other required services;
– For the administrative management of the activities carried out by the Owner;
– For the fulfillment of legal obligations or to comply with any orders of the judicial authority;
– To send you, via email, information relating to services similar to those requested by you and you posses the right to refuse such communications by sending an email to: [email protected];
– Completely anonymous and aggregate form, for purposes of a statistical nature;
– Finally, with your consent, your personal data may be used to contact you (including by landline and / or mobile phone) in order to control the quality of service;
What are your rights?
In relation to personal data, you may exercise at any time, even by proxy, the rights provided under Article 7 of the Notice Code. You will have the right to know, correct and edit your data personal and to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their use and to request deletion of data processed in violation of law.
You can exercise your rights by contacting the Holder, at the address indicated below.
MotorK Italia S.r.l., Via Ludovico d’Aragona 9, Milan, Italy, e-mail [email protected], telephone +39 02 36758637, fax +39 02 93660365;